Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Making Mobile Meaningful
Wednesday, March 20, 2013 from 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM (EDT)
New York, NY
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
But you can still join us for the event!
Come to BLT Fish, at 21 W 17th St. on Wednesday, March 20, between 4:00 and 4:30 p.m. and you can register on-site.
Hope to see you there!
Making Mobile Meaningful
Join EffectiveUI at this gathering of industry experts and market leaders to discuss the art of creating mobile experiences that gain adoption and integrate with your digital ecosystem.
Wednesday, March 20
BLT Fish, 21 W 17th St., NYC
We’ll combine presentations with breakout sessions to explore how you can improve your company’s approach to mobile. During this invitation-only event, you will learn:
- How to develop a mobile strategy that integrates business, user and technology needs
- What mobile insights Forrester Research and EffectiveUI uncovered in their upcoming Technology Adoption Profile
- How to leverage your existing technology platforms for mobile development, while addressing security issues and other constraints
- What questions to ask and answer to arrive at the right mobile feature set for your users
- What other companies have done wrong, and right, to encourage mobile adoption
Anthony Franco, President and Founder, EffectiveUI
Amanda Gagliardi, Lead Experience Architect, EffectiveUI
Lucas Jordan, Senior Developer, EffectiveUI
Enjoy cocktails and networking after the breakout sessions.
All attendees will receive a free OtterBox phone case, courtesy of our sponsor:
Limited to 25 participants. RSVP by March 15.
When & Where
Founded in 2005, EffectiveUI is a full-service user experience agency that simplifies complex experiences, bringing value to people’s lives.
By researching and articulating user needs, our team of customer insight, design and technology services experts create custom applications that improve digital interactions and enhance emotional engagement with a company and brand.
EffectiveUI works with some of today’s top companies – including American Greetings, Boeing, CenturyLink, eBay, Kaspersky Lab, National Geographic, NextGear Capital and Water For People – to provide a strategic vision and to increase revenue, brand awareness, customer loyalty and usability.
EffectiveUI is a WPP company (NASDAQ: WPPGY). WPP is the world's largest communications services group.